Thursday, July 29, 2010

NEW ITEMS IN AT YOUR MAINE STAMPER!

Lydia called this morning to tell me that the Alice In Wonderland/Halloween papers from Graphic 45 have arrived.  There was a huge box full of neat stuff she was unpacking, pricing, and putting out today.

These are two of the papers that I know that came in--Wonderland Classifieds and Jabberwocky playing cards.  Cute!!







Be sure to drop into the store on Saturday if you are waiting for Memory Box items.  One order should be here by then--the big one with papers and some special orders.  We expect another order the first of next week of mostly special order PoppyStamps.  Someone will call you when your particular order arrives and is ready for pick up.  Would love to have company at the store on Saturday while I'm working.   Lydia's daughter Gina and family are visiting from Florida for a few days, and you never know what I'll do when the boss is away!  I will at least have some kind of materials out for a free make & take challenge.

It's CHA time when the big show happens in Chicago and all the newest products are released for fall and winter.  I've been following sneak peek blogs for weeks and Twitter and FaceBook posts from people there.  We've been getting new catalogs and paper samples in and Lydia has been ordering things that are available now and pre-ordering some things that won't be shipped until September.  This is an exciting time!  No matter how much stuff I have, I always want what's new!!!

Happy Stamping!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter