Thursday, April 22, 2010

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY! HAVE WE GOT SURPRISES FOR YOU!!!

I really can hardly wait for Saturday and our Raining Cats and Dogs Event!!!


We've been getting in products just for that day, mostly dog and cat themed items, and squirreling them away in the back--a stamp-for-the-event that will be 40% off and cost you about $6; new 6X6 papers and new 12X12 papers; lots of new stamps; some really cute embellishments; ribbon; and I can't even remember what else I've been stuffing into the closet!

We've got prizes, too!!!
I think there are at least FIVE prizes for the Ugly Dog Card Contest!
There's ONE prize for the name drawn from the Teddy bear jar for using your zip pouches!
And there are FOUR baskets that we will raffle off!
All prizes will be drawn at noontime.  You do not have to be present to win, but who'd want to miss all the excitement!!!

There will be demos and a free make and take!
I heard that there will be food!
As usual there will be lots of laughter!

I am ever hopeful that our newest Memory Box release will arrive tomorrow so that we will have all of the Enchanted Butterflies products for sale on Saturday--new stamps, new 6X6 pads, and new 12X12s, all of which you will LOVE!!!  Keep your fingers crossed!  I know that it has been shipped, but it wasn't with UPS or FedEx today.

Lydia has been ordering things, too, that have been arriving at the shop all week.  I hear that ALL of the new Tim Holtz Distress Inks should be here by tomorrow.  That's 12 new colors!  And they are beautiful!  I know that a Hero Arts order came in today, too--more new stamps!!!

New HOUSE MOUSE for May is in and will be available to purchase!

Can you tell I'm excited yet!!!

Hope we will see all of you on Saturday!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter