Thursday, February 4, 2010
MEMORY BOX IS HERE! MEMORY BOX IS HERE!
WOO-HOO!!! Could you hear Connie and me from wherever you were this morning as we began unpacking the boxes?!!! We got tons of stuff from Memory Box--well, not literally tons, but pounds and pounds in two very large boxes--cards, envelopes, jewels, pearls, and stamps and more stamps!!! What a busy morning we had unpacking and pricing and placing everything in the Memory Box Area!!!
New shimmer cards and envelopes (A2s and A4 Bar sizes) in Truffle, Grass, Pistachio, Lagoon, and Aquamarine.
Pearls in White, 24 Karat, and Frost Blue.
Jewels in Sparkling Diamond, Pistachio Green, Grass Green, Deep Lagoon, and Sky Blue.
FOUR new 12X12s for .80 each
TWENTY packages of FROND 6X6 papers
TWENTY packages of SPEARMINT 6X6 papers
THE ENTIRE WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX RELEASE!!! That's 6 each of 17 NEW stamps!!! We even ordered extra Squirrels because we know you are going to love this big and little squirrel pair--two stamps on one block!
We restocked Branch Heart! and Heart Notes for your valentines!
Samples are up for some of the new stamps, too, as well as a Memory Box sign for that area above the two pegboards. I'm working up a few more new samples, too, to give you ideas for using lots of these stamps.
My favorites on the shelves right now:
1. Brilliant Tree ( a great silhouette of a tree just leafing out)
2. First Flight (butterflies in silhouette)
3. Birds in the Vines ( a great image for adding Stickles or tiny jewels to the flowers on the vines)
4. Flower Bundle (stems and an extra flower stamp on the side) that can be mixed and matched with 5. Vine Border because it has a tinier version of the same flower on its side
6. Big and Little Squirrel (they are just tooo cute!)
7. Stump Parade and 8. Log Home are both perfect perches for those squirrels. Log Home has a leaves stamp on the side and can be used as a tree upright or as a log horizontally.
9. Tree Frame has gorgeous bare branches--the sample has them covered in Flower Soft like spring blossoms. Pretty!
10. Mod Tree Border is FUN! Just stamp the tree outlines in brown and then ink up the circle on the side to restamp a circle top on each tree in shades of green.
11. Distressed Swirl adds interesting texture to a card--I used it on a bunch of anytime cards last week.
Hmmm...that's most of the stamps in this release!!!
Stop by on Friday or Saturday to get first dibs on what's there. If you pre-ordered stamps, we have them bagged and tagged and waiting for you at the front counter.
And, don't forget--SUPERBOWL SUNDAY AT YOUR MAINE STAMPER!!!
Everybody gets a door prize! Everybody gets to register for a BIG PRIZE!!! Food and Fun!!
DEMOS by Anne: Memory Box stamps, cards, envelopes, papers
Connie: envelope templates
Robyn: Fantasy Tree stamp and Dew Drops embellishments; Cuttlebug usage/ideas
Paula: Courtney's Paper Templates
Kellie: Bookmarks using Memory Box 6X6 papers!!!