Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sunny day??? Your Maine Stamper is OPEN today!

I'm so anxious to get out of the house that I'm heading to YOUR MAINE STAMPER as soon as Lydia opens this morning! Cabin Fever has struck!!! I don't know how many more of these three-day snowstorms I can handle! :-)

I know that packages arrived by UPS--hooray, UPS guy!--on Tuesday, so there are lots of new goodies to unpack. The Basic Grey Sugar Rush and Origins papers are here in 12X12 and in 6X6 packs. House Mouse also came in--adorable, as always, and only a few of them this time. There are new Dew Drops to get us thinking spring in colors called Easter and Gumdrops, perfect embellishments that adhere easily with Diamond Glaze, Glossy Accents, or even our favorite Scotch Tacky Adhesive. I have no idea what else was in the boxes. Can't wait to find out!!!

I'll be putting together an order for the newest Memory Box stamps and papers today, too. The What's Inside the Box Collection is amazing--great new papers in pale blues and greens and 17 new stamps!!! Watch the blog so you'll know when it all arrives. I'm hoping we can get it here by SuperBowl Sunday...we'll see...

Gotta pack up my stuff for this afternoon's class and check out the latest sneak peeks from CHA before I head out. Have a great day. See you later at the shop!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter