Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Has it really been ten days since my last post?

How times flies when one is retired! There's just been so much going on--at home, in the store, in all our lives--I've got to start writing things down to keep track of where I'm supposed to be when. (Missed a meeting tonight that I had set as the chairperson; it never made it onto my calendar; so I did the laundry which is my usual Monday or Tuesday night activity out. Oops.)

Boxes have been streaming through the door at Your Maine Stamper this week. I will have a really good post tomorrow night with photographs of all the new items. There's a new Memory Box order that came today and Cuttlebug folders, etc. that arrived yesterday. I've got to get in there and see it all before it's gone--unless I'm already too late! Hope not...new stamps, new papers, new doo-dads and more...

And I'll have more info about SATURDAY OCTOBER 3 and our BIG EVENT in honor of World Cardmaking Day. We've got a bunch of demos and make-it/take-its planned as well as other stuff. Check in tomorrow for all the details.

'Til then...Happy Stamping!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter