Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Free Make and Take Mask on Saturday @ the Halloween Bash!

Anne (that's me) is offering a free make and take mask on Saturday morning at the Your Maine Stamper Halloween Bash!  Starting as soon after 10 as I can get organized, we'll have until noon for mask-making.  Here are the samples I made Wednesday morning.  (I apologize for the yucky colors--something is definitely wrong with my camera!  Anything pink is dark red, the yellows should be oranges, navy blue is black.)


Hope you can join in the fun!  All images for the mask you make will be stamped in black ink on printed papers or cardstock and embossed clear.  You may also choose to add more color with markers.  I'll give you some hints for decorating them further once you get them home and some ideas for home decor for Halloween.

Remember that everything Halloween is on sale @30% off!!!
Saturday October 1st, all day from 10 AM on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter